TOWN CLERK / Tax Collector / Registrar of Vital Statistics
585/638-6371 ext. 100
Town Board meeting minutes are summarized each month in the Clarendon Gazette. For a copy of the permanent record full set of minutes, contact the Town Clerk’s Office.
Tax Collection and Information –
Clarendon tax bills are available on-line here.
Notary Public Service
- Form to request BIRTH /DEATH / MARRIAGE / GENEALOGY Records
- F.O.I.L. (Freedom of Information Law) Requests
- Handicapped Parking Permits
- Voter Registration Forms Available
- Town Park & Gazebo Reservations
- Gazebo Memorial Brick Orders
- Application for Public Water Service Hook-up
- Water Payment Collections
- Final Reading & Billing Change Requests