TOWN CLERK / Tax Collector / Registrar of Vital Statistics
585/638-6371 ext. 100
Town Board meeting minutes are summarized each month in the Clarendon Gazette. For a copy of the permanent record full set of minutes, contact the Town Clerk’s Office.
Tax Collection and Information –
Clarendon tax bills are available on-line here.
Notary Public Service
Orleans County contracts with Modern Disposal for recycling waste.
You can contact them at 1-800-330-7107. Be sure to let them know that you live in Orleans County.
2023 Recycling/Waste schedule– Clarendon’s week is Blue
2023 Recycling Guidellines
RM2023-071 post- 2023 NYS Retirement Standard Work Day & Reporting Resolution
- Form to request BIRTH /DEATH / MARRIAGE / GENEALOGY Records
- F.O.I.L. (Freedom of Information Law) Request form
- Handicapped Parking Permit Application Form
- Voter Registration Forms Available
- Clarendon Park Reservation Form
- Gazebo Memorial Walkway – Brick Order Form
- Water Hookup Application form
- Water Payment Collections
- Meter Reading Request & Billing Change Request
Dog Licenses – Dog Laws